Bad breath is typically caused by poor dental hygiene. However, there are other factors that can cause bad breath, for example, tooth decay, gum disease, nose and throat infection, improper diet, smoking, diabetes, liver breakdown , indigestion,constipation and stress. Below this, I’ll be sharing with you ways that helps to prevent bad breath.
- Brush your teeth and tongue after every meal
- Replace your toothbrush every month, as well as after an infectious disease, to forestall bacterial development
- Keep your toothbrush clean
- Ensure to go on a raw diet, Atleast 50% of raw food everyday
- Avoid spicy food whose odor can lingers for hours
- Avoid food that easily get stuck between the teeth
- Ensure to go on a purifying fast with fresh lemon juice and water to detoxify the system
- Consult your health care provider if the signs may be as a result of health issues.